Tray Weather Forecast is a desktop application to view a weather forecast. It is nice and simple to use.
Icon in the system tray (notification area near desktop clocks) show current outdoors temperature. Click on icon bring weather forecast window to desktop.
There are forecast for temperature, cloudiness, storm probability, amount of precipitation, wind speed and direction.
- Two sources of forecast
- Huge international cities base
- Retrieving weather forecast for a several cities simultaneously
- Weather forecast for 3, 6 or 9 days
- Hourly weather forecast for 8 hours within 2-3 days
- Data refreshing on demand or automatically
- A few picture packs available to choose
- Multilingual interface
- Customizable icon
System requirements: OS Windows 2000 or above, Internet connection.
» version 1.5 - posted on 2007-11-08
Fixed application terminate in some time zones.
» version 1.4 - posted on 2007-05-20
EULA - End User License Agreement
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. The program is "try-before-you-buy" software. Unregistered copy of the program can be only used for evaluational purposes during the 30-day trial period. Registration gives you the right to use the program after the 30-day trial period and receive technical support. Before the expiration of the 30-day trial period you must either register your copy of the program or stop using it.
You are granted a non-exclusive licence to install/use the program on one computer (i.e. a single CPU) per registered version. You may copy the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archive purposes.
The program may not be rented, leased or transferred.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by TRAY WEATHER Ltd. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of TRAY WEATHER Ltd. and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part, remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
6. TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Reaction of the support service and any resolution of the problems, which may arise during its use, installation and removal are not guaranteed.
7. UPDATES. From time to time, TRAY WEATHER Ltd. may make available updates to the Software. All updates to the SOFTWARE are governed by this Agreement, unless other license terms are provided with the update and may be installed automatically, no confirmation by You is required.
8. SALES POLICY. TRAY WEATHER Ltd. has a NO REFUND sales policy. All sales of licenses are FINAL.
Before purchasing a license, you are provided a 30-day evaluation period to determine whether the Software fits your business needs, works on your computer, and provides the benefits for which you will purchase the Software license. You do not have to provide Agnitum with a credit card or other purchase information when you download, install or use the SOFTWARE during this 30-day evaluation period; it is required only when you decide to purchase the software license, at which time the purchase price for the license becomes non-refundable. You agree that if you do not utilize this evaluation period-that is provided at no charge-you voluntarily discharge TRAY WEATHER Ltd. from the obligation to provide such an evaluation period. No exceptions can be made to this policy.
9. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TRAY WEATHER Ltd. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. TRAY WEATHER Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
10. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TRAY WEATHER Ltd. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER TRAY WEATHER Ltd. NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF TRAY WEATHER Ltd. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
11. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
12. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAY WEATHER Ltd. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF TRAY WEATHER Ltd. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL TRAY WEATHER Ltd.'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and TRAY WEATHER Ltd. which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
14. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to TRAY WEATHER Ltd.
© Copyright 2006 TRAY WEATHER LIMITED. All rights reserved. Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation.